Cedar Valley Engine Club
Safety Guidelines For Exhibitors
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs allowed on the show grounds. No Smoking around equipment using combustible fuels. No Smoking inside any buildings. If you must smoke, please smoke in areas where there is bare dirt or crushed rock surface below you.
- Running engines must not be left unattended.
- Engines must be located inside roped off area if running.
- Engines must be in good condition if running. No cracked flywheels or loose keys, no fuel leaks, and no loose governors.
- Exhibitors are expected to keep their area clutter free, attractive and safe.
- Set the brakes or chalk the wheels when you park your tractor.
- Shut off the gas when you shut off your tractor.
- Special care must be taken when using PTO’s, pulleys, or belts.
- All drivers of tractors, equipment, cars, or ATV’s must be at least 14 years of age or be accompanied by an adult of at least 21 years of age.
- Use of ATV’s, golf carts, or gators for those who have limited ability to walk is allowed. Please operate in a safe manner.
- Get on and off the shuttle rides only when the ride is not moving.
- No vehicle parking in display areas. Cedar Valley Engine Club reserves the right to direct anyone who abuses these privileges to remove said vehicle from the display grounds. Maintenance and support vehicles are allowed.>
- Use common sense when operating your exhibit.
Thank you for reading these
Let’s have a fun show